Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lucas Black



I've only seen Lucas Black in one movie: Friday Night Lights, which I caught a few weeks ago at a friend's house. I didn't realize it was a movie at first- I didn't know that there was a movie; I thought it was just a TV show.

Billy Bob Thornton plays the coach and I think he might've had something to do with the casting of Black, as they were in Sling Blade together when Black was a kid. I also found out that Black was the kid at the beginning of the first X-Files movie, the one who goes down in the hole and who's eyes turn black. I didn't see the whole movie, just the first 30 minutes but I remember that scene being pretty creepy.

Lucas Black was also in a few movies that I've been wanting to see for a while: The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift, as I mentioned before, All The Pretty Horses, which also stars Henry Thomas (Elliot from ET), and Jarhead.

He seems like a really good actor. He's from Alabama and used to play football, which also probably helped him land Friday Night Lights.

No comments: