Monday, February 7, 2011

I wanna blog something

Over at Final Girl she did two movie marathons and blogged during them. She did the Halloween series, the original and all the sequels, and the same thing with Friday the 13th. If you have some free time and you want to have fun you can go to the Final Girl archives and look them up.

I don't want to copy her (yes, I do), but I want to do something likwe that. I want to do something for a few hours and blog about it- I want you to feel like you're with me the whole time.

I could do the Godfather movies, but, really, what can I say? Maybe it would be fun if I listened to all the Pixies albums, in order, and put up a post for each of them. And it would feel like you were up here in my bedroom listening with me.

Even better, what if I blogged during something we could all experience at the same time. Let's say we watched football and we watched the Superbowl together (I know, it was yesterday)- I could blog and you could keep checking in to see what I say and you could leave some comments.

I'll have to keep thinking about this. In the meantime, I'm going to bed, I'm tired.

If you have any ideas, send them along. I love comments.

No comments: