Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm hoping this cigarette doesn't make me puke


I had a fun time last night. At dinnertime my friend Kate texted and invited me to see some her friends who are in a band and were doing a show at a club. And the club was in Worchester. I was so excited to go and we had a really good time. The band was excellent. (I'll get their name and add it in here soon.) i had one screwdriver and halfway through the show Kate ordered a medium pizza that was delivered right to the club.

You know how good pizza or Chinese tastes when you're drinking or drunk? That's how it was.

On the way back west the Pike was nearly empty and Kate drove so it was a relaxing ride. I could've fallen asleep.

Since we wouldn't be getting back till around 3am and Kate had to work at 6:30am (I had today off, luckily) I decided she could sleep better if she just stayed at my place. Less driving and I live closer to our work.

It was so nice having her stay over. She slept on my twin bed and I slept on the loveseat. I considered starting my day today early but twenty minutes after I walked Kate to the door I was back on the loveseat and under the covers. My day started at 9am.




Note: I don't have a good reason to post the movie poster above. Except, of course, that it's so cool. Imagine, you're a movie poster painter, and your boss says, "Hey, I want a poster that ties in the two nastiest scenes from the movie, but make it classy too by showing people that the movie stars Lee Remick and Gregory "Atticus Finch" Peck".

By the way, I love the first two Omen movies. And the Italian graveyard scene from the original is one of the best scenes in all of horror movie history- the lighting really sets a mood. It isn't daytime, it isn't nighttime, it's just in-between. So creepy.

No comments: