Monday, February 7, 2011

OPP







(Other People's Photos)

I'm always on the look-out for cool images that I can draw/paint I the future. usually I want intersting faces, but I always need a good-looking background too.

I found these photos on Facebook; some were taken by friends, others are by strangers.

1) I love the sky in this picture. It would make a nice watercolor.

2) Same thing with this photo. It was taken in Goshen, MA. The top picture was taken in New Orleans.

3) I used to work with the girl in this picture. She looks lovely, as do the Christmas lights. I love the blurry glow and unusual colors.

4. I like stairs and this photo has a neat angle. I think this view could be disorienting for the viewer, but in a good way.

5) What an odd scene. A run-down storefront or something along with a fake lagoon or something. It could be altered and made into a neat painting.

No comments: