Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is anyone reading this blog?



I'm guessing no? People have in the past. Some readers have even left comments. But I can't remember the last time anyone left a comment.

This was never meant to be a blog with a lot of traffic. My main focus is record sleeves, and not a lot of sleeves either, just the ones I like, by bands I like.

Frank Black and Throwing Muses fans have checked in from time to time and that's about it.

But I like to think that they and other people stop by once in a while, or maybe even every couple days, to see what's new.

While I'm not an entertaining writer like Final Girl, I think I've become a better writer (better than I used to be, not better than Final Girl) and this blog is somewhat fun to read. And while I'm bad at writing about music I do think I'm a better writer than The Daily Guru who has- according to him- a huge following.

I think I just need to get the word out there.

Also, if you are reading this, maybe leave a comment sometime, just so I know you're out there. I'd feel better.

Thanks, RJ







Note: I love those two photos.

No comments: