Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have a question

I have a question and maybe you know the answer.

When I'm posting something here, I'll look at something I wrote two sentences ago and want to change it. I'll go back and change it and everything's fine. But sometimes when I do that, the text that comes after the change will get aerased while I'm typing in new words.

Am I explaining that right? Sometimes if I re-write the second to last sentence, the last sentence will get erased while I type. It's fucking annoying. It's happened on Facebook too and I just can't see why it would happen or why anyone would want to write that way and it would be an option.

So what's happening? Am I doing something- do I hit a button by accident?

1 comment:

Kefka-X said...

You accidentally activated "OverType" Mode (Google it). Hitting the "Insert" key should fix it, though.

Hope that helps! :)