Sunday, May 30, 2010

Plans for June

Everyday at 8am and 9am, Bravo plays reruns of The West Wing. I've been told that a in a certain second season episode, they mention a resturant that I used to work at.

The episode is called "17 People" and it's the one where the staff finally starts to find out that Preident Bartlet has MS. Ainsley Hayes is talking with Sam Seaborn and she mentions that she's spending the weekend in Northampton, MA so she can participate in a debate at Smith College and she plans on getting the best pizza in the world.

Right now they're playing shows from the first season, but within the next three weeks they should be running "17 People" and I've been trying to see it for the past year and a half.

Next week I'm probably going to see Kristin Hersh. If it was a full-band show I'd definitely go; I'm not crazy about seeing anyone solo-acoustic.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I'm hoping that my dad's side of the family will be going on a kaayaking trip sometime next month. That's always fun. I'd like to go to Quabbin but I'm not sure if they allow that kind of thing anymore. I haven't been there since I was a kid and my dad took me and my brothers there to fish.

No comments: